Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Care!
Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Care in Lethbridge believes that only the highest quality of service is acceptable. With over 20 years of experience in the residential and commercial cleaning industries Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Care will not only clean your carpets but help you to understand proper care and maintenance. Our technicians are IICRC trained to provide the right cleaning for you.
You can depend on Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Care for premium carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, oriental and area rug cleaning, fiber and fabric protection and urine damage treatment.
12 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
2. Commercial Pre-vacuum
Dry soil is removed thoroughly by using a high powered vacuum. Removing dry soil is one of the most crucial steps in any cleaning process.
3 .Furniture Moving
Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items. Beds, dressers, and heavier pieces cost extra to move. One of our consultants can quote the exact cost to move any heavier pieces.
A preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
A professional carpet groomer or rotary brush is used to further loosen the soil.
7. Soil Extraction and Rinse
The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed using a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced afterwards so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh.
9. Post Spot
Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions. * For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to have professional carpet protector applied to your carpet.
10. Post Groom
Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
11. Speed Dry
High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
12. Post Cleaning Inspection
Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
4 Reasons to Choose Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Care
The area’s most seasoned Carpet Retailers, Interior Designers, and Realtors refer our services exclusively.
Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Care has a combined 20 years experience in all flooring and fabric types as well as every soiling condition known to our industry.
Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Care is certified by the IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Certification – The world’s most Recognized body of certification for Carpet and Upholstery cleaners. We hold multiple Cleaning Technician designations.
Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Care cleaning systems are the most advanced on the market getting MAXIMUM SOIL REMOVAL and MAXIMUM SPOT REMOVAL without leaving a sticky residue or over-wetting your carpet.
Carpet and Rug Tips
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise! If you get into a routine and keep it up, you will see great results and feel better for it. And understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great:
- 1. Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- 2. Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- 3. Professionally deep clean your carpets every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime.
Stop dirt at the door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats — Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes — You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters — Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
Oriental Rug & Basic Rug Care Maintenance & Tips
Rugs deserve the same care as wall-to-wall carpet and, in some cases, require special attention.
- Washing rugs — If your rug is small and the label says “machine washable,” shake the rug outside first and then put it in the washing machine at the recommended temperature. Use warm water (90 to 105 degrees) and a mild detergent. Tumble your rug dry at the lowest heat setting.
- Beating larger rugs — If your larger rug is easy to pick up, shake it outside first; then put it over a clothesline and beat it. Next, take the rug inside and vacuum it. If the label says dry clean only, then roll it up and take it to a professional rug cleaner. Save time and aggravation by calling first to see if the cleaner does rug cleaning — many do not.
- Vacuuming area rugs — Area rugs with fringe require special technique. Use gentle suction and start from the center of the carpet, vacuuming toward the fringe and being careful not to catch the strands in the beater bar. Lift the carpet edge to vacuum beneath the fringe.
- Caring for Oriental, Turkish or Persian rugs — Clean imported rugs according to your carpet manufacturer’s specifications or bring in a professional cleaning service. Be gentle with fringe. For heirloom-type rugs, you need professionals.
Don’t be victimized by uninformed, uneducated or downright unscrupulous cleaners!